(Derma-Pod by Silhouet-Tone) State-of-the-art “Age Management” Center
Make your skin look younger and smoother! Microdermabrasion, also referred to as mechanical exfoliation or micro-resurfacing is a cosmetic technique that uses a mechanical medium for exfoliation along with adjustable suction to remove the outermost layer of dead skin cells from the epidermis. Removing the dead skin will aid in the penetration of skin care products by up to 50% and make-up will go on much more smoothly.
Skin regenerating treatment options:
- Age-management programs
- New micro-current lifting procedures
- Unique remodeling procedures for the neckline
- Anti-aging, LED-based phototherapy
- Phototherapy for acne-prone skin
- Complementary treatment for pigmentation problems
- Transdermal topical infusion
- Deep exfoliation, skin regeneration, skin oxygenation;
- Treatments adapted to all skin types;
- Immediate and visible improvement of fine lines, wrinkles, uneven pigmentation and skin tone.
Benefits of Microdermabrasion
Convenience is one of the significant microdermabrasion benefits that make this procedure so popular. Microdermabrasion treatments are often referred to as the “lunchtime facial” because they can be completed in as little as forty-five minutes at an aesthetic clinic or cosmetic dermatologist’s office. Because the microdermabrasion procedure is non-surgical and virtually painless, it is a safe and highly effective way to restore a clear, youthful glow to the skin. (from Docshop.com)